[musictlk] The Circle of Fifths

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 00:15:32 UTC 2014

OH!! Now I remember that! My eighth grade band teacher taught us
that, but I forgot all about it.
How would I find out how many sharps or flats there are quickly?
Say if I were playing a song in the key of d, and I didn't have
time to go through and find out how many sharps there were?

Also, if I went from the key of d and wanted to transpose to the
key of c, easily, what would be the best way to do that?