[musictlk] would this be acceptable

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 13 21:58:02 UTC 2014

This is a very good question to ask. Because we as blind people depend on
either public transportation or someone to drive us or possibly the easy way
to walk to our destinations, it is important to know where this person is
teaching even if it is her home. If this voice teacher is teaching at her
home, she shouldn't have any problems giving you her correct address. If she
doesn't give you that information when you ask for it, I would be very
reluctant to  study with her as she isn't being forthcomming in giving you
where she is teaching her lessons.