[musictlk] would this be acceptable

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 21:43:45 UTC 2014

Hello,
I contacted a voice teacher a few weeks ago letting her know that
I might be interested in lessons in the fall.  She said she
should be able to work me into the schedule and to contact her in
a couple months (around September or October) to figure out a
good time and day.  However, I was wondering if it would be
appropriate for me to ask for her address so I could determine
whether her studio is within walking distance of my house or
whether someone from my family will have to drive me every week.
I know she lives in Medina, but I'm not exactly sure where.  If
which would be acceptable, how should I go about asking for the
information so I don't sound like I'm being too nosy?
Thanks,
Kelsey Nicolay