[musictlk] Seeking advice when working with bass players

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 17 17:16:49 UTC 2014

Jim or any other subscribers: If you would like to test a free, 15-day
evaluation version of the GoodFeel suite which includes the accessible Lime
notation program, please contact me off-list at my info at DancingDots.com
address. To learn more about the Lime software that allows you to print out
your music including chord charts:
www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/limealoud.htm

Bill McCann
President