[musictlk] developing confidence in braille music

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 23:48:45 UTC 2014

Hello,
I mentioned beside that I am in a choir in my community.  I have
my music transcribed into Braille.  I was self taught Braille
music through Hadley's course, but I feel I could use a little
more help.  I know how to recognize the notes and such, but I
struggle when it comes to trying to read the words and the notes
at the same time.  I really have a hard time with this.  I would
also like to be able to use Braille music in my piano playing.
Therefore, is there anyone in Ohio who might be willing to give
me a little extra tutoring? I'm from Cleveland area.  If
necessary, I'd be ok with a virtual session, but I think in
person would be preferred.  I'm in eastern standard time zone.
If anyone is willing to help, please write me offlist so we can
discuss specifics.  I also forgot to mention that I would prefer
free tutoring if possible.
Thanks,
Kelsey Nicolay