[musictlk] Using Youtube to upload music?

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 04:31:28 UTC 2014

I've uploaded all my videos successfully... When you hit the upload
link, you have to find a link that says, "Basic uploader." There you
will see a file upload edit box with a brows button, look for the
video file... After hitting enter, you will add all the information
such as the title, (If you want to rename the already entered video
file name), description, category, tags, etc. Then once you're done
entering all the information, hit the save button, then you will see
your video uploaded with the direct link that you can use to send
people to view the video, plus sharing options, and a chance to edit
the information if you'd like. This basic uploader however, does not
allow you to upload several files at once... So it's kinda time
consuming, but that's the best way to do it. I'm on a windows7
machine, and I've done this successfully with Jaws 11, 12, and 13. I
have 14 installed now, but haven't tried it yet, but I would assume
it's the same. Hope this helped Jim!

--
Daniel C. Romero
Bergen Community College '2012-Present