[musictlk] choir question

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:09:45 UTC 2014

Yeah that probably has a lot to do with it.  Luckily, I was never
forced into singing a specific part.  I was offered the chance,
but I just did not feel comfortable, so the director left it at
that.  He wanted me to sing soprano, but the soprano part goes
really high sometimes in this choir, so I said no thank you and I
would prefer to sing alto.  If I had to sing soprano because
there weren't enough, I probably would drop the choir.  I have
the range for the alto 2 part, so that's why I chose it.