[musictlk] question

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:47:46 UTC 2014

You having stage fright?
My goodness, if you're the same lady I remember from this list, you
sing in front of thousands at Charles Stanley's church.
I know you addressed this to Mr. Kaiser, but my solution would be
prayer, and asking the Lord to help me, and since I play the piano, I
don't have to worry about a lot of that stuff.
Blessings, Joshua