[musictlk] choir question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue May 6 17:56:19 UTC 2014

I used a music stand whenever possible. This enabled a friend next to
me to tap the tempo changes on the back of my right hand, and give me
cut-offs as well. When I stood in a row further back on the risers,
they just left a place for my stand on the riser in front of me. If
you can get the choir director's help and permission, it works really well!

Blessings,

Linda