[musictlk] update on high notes

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 22:48:07 UTC 2014

Hello Kelsey and everyone,

	First, Kelsey, I apologize for having called you Chelsea in my last
message. Second, have you tried sitting on the edge of your chair? That's
what I've been doing during church choir practices. I also do the same thing
on Sunday mornings during the quick rehearsal before the first service.

Mary Donahue