[musictlk] breathing and singing

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 11 03:10:06 UTC 2014

Kelsey,

Bend over at the waste, and let your hands dangle in front of you.
Breathe in that position until you know how it feels. Then, gradually
straighten up, still breathing. When you're standing straight up,
keep your shoulders dropped. Put one hand on your chest and the other
on your abdomen. The chest should be fairly quiet, still; the abdomen
should go out when you inhale and in when you exhale.