[musictlk] breathing and singing

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 03:13:55 UTC 2014

i never learned all these big words. i do what works for me and that’s my advice to you. do what works best for you. if you feel your voice being tight then you’ll want to give it some room but other then that, my advice is to go with what feels rite to you.
Brother Timothy Clark

 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.blogspot.com