[musictlk] [musical] Trouble With a Headphone Jack

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 05:47:25 UTC 2014

Have you tried any tweezers? Also there may be some kind of tool that a
hardware store would carry to help you. There are these pens that extend
like old antennas, like a telescope and at the end of them they have a
magnet that is fairly strong, they are used to pick up bolts and screws if
you drop them in a hard to reach place, they run for about $12 or so, maybe
if the end of the jack has enough metal it can pull it out magnetically,
kind of a long shot, but perhaps it is an option.
HTH