[musictlk] question about posture

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Tue Nov 18 15:06:18 UTC 2014

Good Morning,

If I haven't memorized a song by rehearsal time, I put the paper or notebook on my lap if we are sitting.  If we are standing, I would hold the material in such a way that I could read it and still stand up straight.  I use Braille, so I have to balance the material against my body when standing.  I try to memorize song lyrics before the final rehearsals when we are more likely to be standing.

OPauline Smith, TVI
Braille Instructor