[musictlk] question about posture

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 20:27:08 UTC 2014

Why not just adjust your music stand?

For choral music, if I don't have it memorized by the time of the
performance I'll flip my music stand around to work more like a desk.
I then raise the music stand to a comfortable reading height so it
looks more like a podium.  This looks much more presentable visually,
and allows me to read while staying in posture.

--
Kaiti