[musictlk] Last 30 hours to support blind musicians and their film!

info info at innervisionfilm.co.uk
Tue Oct 7 13:34:02 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We are running a kickstarter campaign for our independent film about Britain's only blind orchestra. The film will be made with audio description, as is the trailer which is viewable on this link http://innervisionfilm.co.uk/#audio-description

Over the past 28 days we have managed to raise over £7,500 towards our £10,000 goal with the support of charities like RNIB, Action for blind People, Henshaws and Scope and many others.

We now only have 30 hours to reach our goal of £10,000 or we will loose all of the donations that have been kindly made so far, and we not be able to make the next step in completing our film. Here is the campaign link, http://ow.ly/BOOu4. Please share it with friends, colleagues and family. It is not too late to make a difference and make sure that the Inner Vision's message is shared around the world on the screen to encourage all blind and visually impaired musicians and change perceptions on what blind people can do.

Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to help with this exciting project! Do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

With best wishes,

Marie - Cécile Embleton
Director
Inner Vision Film