[musictlk] Song Lyrics

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:30:39 UTC 2014

god bless you -
 please post the actual link to the video instead of the channel.
 it will be easier to grab that way.
 we can also take this to Skype and do a song writing session there should you wish.
 i’ve got ministry and such that i’m involved with but that shouldn’t be a problem. multitasking is my middle name so to say.
 i’m more then willing to work with you.
 let’s keep in touch.
 god bless.
god bless