[musictlk] Song Lyrics

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 23:20:26 UTC 2014

Every time you cross my mind, something deep inside me aches to see your
angel eyes. You're like the noon day sun shining down on me, and when I
can't take no more you turn into a healing breeze. Corus, Let those angel
eyes  work their magic on me, you light up my world and make me feel so
free, with those angel eyes.
Just a little something that I thought fell into the song.