[musictlk] braille music symbol for left and right hand

Amy Billman amy0223 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:33:16 UTC 2014

Um...
Ya know I was all set to answer this question and quazi confidently. Only...
I cannot from memory without having a cheat sheet in front of me tell you
what specifically in Braille writer lingo what it is.
The fact that I'd recognize it if I had a piano score in front of me is of
no use to you.
And now, the unknown is gonna drive me nuts. *grins*
Anyone?
I haven't had to accompany anyone in a real vocal competition since I taught
voice in college in the 90's; and every student I've had since then has
hired their own accompanist. Apparently, if you don't use it, you really can
lose it.
Grr!
Sorry, I am, clueless!
Amy Billman