[musictlk] New Velcro Lewis Group Single

info info at innervisionfilm.co.uk
Fri Sep 5 18:03:32 UTC 2014

Hi Andy! Great song, congratulations! I just tweeted about it! We're @filminnervision. We're making a documentary film about a blind orchestra based in London but with players from all over the world. Here's the trailer for it with audio description. Please share it around with others!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yjXPaLTxWs

Best wishes,

Marie - Cécile Embleton
Director
Inner Vision Film
07807173646

https://www.facebook.com/innervisionfilm
https://twitter.com/filminnervision

---- On Thu, 04 Sep 2014 22:27:17 +0100 velcro via musictlk<musictlk at nfbnet.org> wrote ----

Hi!
My band has released a new digital single, called Jingle Jangle Morning.here is a link to the online premire courtesy of The Vinyl District.
http://www.thevinyldistrict.com/storefront/2014/09/tvd-premiere-velcro-lewis-group-jingle-jangle-morning/
The song is available at iTunes, Amazon, Emusic, Spotify, Rhapsody, etc,
Thanks for listening!
Andy