[musictlk] Inner Vision Orchestra

info info at innervisionfilm.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 09:29:08 UTC 2014

Hello Andy and everyone,

We're running a kickstarter campaign to film Britain's only blind orchestra going on tour this autumn. The film aims to show the challenges as well as the joy of this group fighting to be heard. They are very talented and just need more opportunities to perform, as do many other blind or partially sighted musicians. This film will showcase their talent and bring to light what they are doing: living normal lives and making excellent music. The finished film will be available with audio description. Here is a link to the trailer with audio description https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yjXPaLTxWs

We are independent and have self funded the work required to make this trailer. The next step is to film the orchestra on tour. So we have launched a kickstarter to give ourselves a chance to do this. We now have 9 days to go to reach our target. If we fail to reach it we will loose all the donations that have been generously pledged already. Can you help us by sharing the link on twitter and facebook and sending it to friends and family who would want to support blind musicians and sharing their talent? Here is the link  http://ow.ly/BOOu4
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help out. We would love to hear from you about what your thoughts are on making a film about blind and partially sighted musicians too. Do you think a film is a good way of raising awareness and creating more opportunities for blind and partially sighted musicians?
Best wishes,

Marie - Cécile Embleton
Director
Inner Vision Film
07807173646

https://www.facebook.com/innervisionfilm
https://twitter.com/filminnervision

---- On Fri, 05 Sep 2014 20:09:02 +0100 velcro<velcrolewis at hotmail.com> wrote ----

Thank you!
I look fwd to watching the trailer and learning more.
Please sign me up for whatever type of press or newsletter email you send out.
Take care

Andy slaterDictated not read