[musictlk] voice lessons

Amy Billman amy0223 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:58:03 UTC 2014

she should, but not if she's uncomfortable with that. Just because there's
an offer for free lessons, doesn't mean that it's the best fit for her.
And choosing a voice teacher you gotta be comfortable.
also, if she needs a lot of work in technique etc, Skype may not necessarily
be the best medium for basic/beginner level instruction.
Just saying...

Amy Billman
Email:
 Amy0223 at gmail.com