[musictlk] Input Needed Please

James Alan Boehm jab2bs at mtmail.mtsu.edu
Sun Apr 26 16:53:59 UTC 2015

Greetings fellow Federationists!
   I hope too find all of you well. I am new to the list. I would like to get some input on one of my upcoming courses in college-Intro to Piano.
   I am completely blind. I am not a music major. I have been interested in learning to play the piano for awhile, and will begin so in the Fall.I would like to know if anyone has used specific techniques as a blind student, to make their learning experience accessible. Are there any apps or programs that you have used to help you learn or teach piano? Are there any specific sites or literature that you would recommend for myself or my instructor. I would love to tap into your wisdom and knowledge , as you may have experienced my position before. Please feel free to email me at secretary at nfb-tn.org<mailto:secretary at nfb-tn.org> or call me at 901-483-1515. I look forward to your responses.
Best,

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com<mailto:jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com>
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org<mailto:secretary at nfb-tn.org>

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"