[musictlk] Input Needed Please

Jessica Raichle jdraichle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 01:51:08 UTC 2015

Dear James:
     I may be wrong, but I'm assuming you do not know how to read Braille
music.  BARD has one or two piano courses for the blind by Bill Brown that
is teaching you to play by ear (listening) if you want to start there.
After you get to the main BARD page go to the heading that says "music
collection" and search for "Bill Brown".  I know you'll get a lot more than
you need, but I can't remember the exact name of the course(s).  Hope this
helps!  If you're interested in learning Braille music, there are several
sources for that as well; I can help you with that later on if you like.
Sincerely,
Jessica
jdraichle at gmail.com