[musictlk] Please check out and vote for my music essay...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Tue Apr 28 01:50:57 UTC 2015

Hi everybody. If anyone out there could help me out with this, that'd be great!

	I've entered an essay contest and I need to get as many votes for my
essay as I can so I can get to the final round of voting. My essay
discusses both my blindness and my music so I figured it'd be on topic
for the list... IF I am one of the three winners, the gc gift
certificate would help me buy a new microphone or something else for
the little home studio I'm working on...

	Anyways, here is the link to the essay. To anyone using a screen
reader, the number of votes above and below my essay is the vote link
so all you have to do is activate it and you're all done.

https://takelessons.com/blog/2015/04/my-musical-journey-so-far/#

Every vote is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Cameron.