[musictlk] Something for the Musically Gifted on your Christmas List [cross-posted]

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 14 17:53:48 UTC 2015

This time of  year, we tend to hear from family and friends of musical
children interested to get them something music-related for Christmas. I
want to make sure that you know that, through Thursday, December 17, Dancing
Dots is offering significant discounts on our publications and some of our
accessible music software for the visually impaired.  If you would like the
details, please contact me off-list using my info at DancingDots.com address or
call us at 610-783-6692.

Everyone at Dancing Dots wishes you a merry Christmas, a joyous holiday
season, and a new year full of peace and prosperity.

Bill McCann

President

Dancing Dots