[musictlk] Fwd: [Menvi-discuss] Workshop on Music Technology & Braille Music, New York City, January 8-9 [cross-posted]

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 20:43:38 UTC 2015

Passing this along.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill <billlist1 at verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:26:12 -0500
Subject: [Menvi-discuss] Workshop on Music Technology & Braille Music,
New York City, January 8-9 [cross-posted]
To: Bill McCann <info at dancingdots.com>

I'm posting on behalf of our friends at the Lighthouse Guild in New York.
Please call 646-874-8660 or email musicschool at lighthouseguild.org with any
question or to register.

Lighthouse Guild Vision plus Health

The Filomen M. D'Agostino Greenberg Music School

Music Technology/ Braille Music Workshop

Increasing Music Literacy among Students with Vision Loss

. Music Educators

. Teachers of those who are Blind and Visually Impaired

. Anyone interested in helping people with vision loss

. Learn the principles of Braille music code

. Hands-on training of Braille music translator software

. Creating large print music

. Low vision music-reading solution, Lime Lighter

Complete details at

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26996884/Braille%20Workshop%20Flyer%20Ja
nuary%202016%20Word%20Version%20%282%29.docx

Bill

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,