[musictlk] piano question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Feb 7 22:35:51 UTC 2015

Hi Kelsey,

If the chord is three notes in a triad, using fingers 1, 3 and 5, you
shouldn't have any trouble. Practice playing chromatic triads, then
chromatic four-note chords with octaves on bottom and top, adjusting
your hand position and fingers so that you can play them easily and
comfortably. .The left-hand fingering is 5,3, 2, 1; the right-hand
fingering is 1, 2, 3, 5. The four-note 7th chords will be easier
because it's not as far between the bottom and top notes in root position.

Blessings,

Linda