[musictlk] Looking for any flutist!

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 20 04:34:21 UTC 2015

Hi Tara
I played flute professionally for a time in my younger years.  I played jazz
and blues flute and played in a modern religious group that traveled all
over the country.  I never taught however.  I was sighted during that time.
I now devote my musical efforts to classical and fingerstyle guitar.

Michael