[musictlk] Looking for any flutist!

Paula Jordan Paula.Jordan at cincyblind.org
Thu Feb 26 18:16:58 UTC 2015

Hi Tara.   I am a music therapist and a totally blind flutist who took up the instrument at age 40 and still love and play it.  I play in an amateur orchestra and also play for my church.  I have, in years past, taught beginning flutists using the Suzuki method.  If you're interestedin learning more you can email me privately at paujor4484 at gmail.com.  I'd love to talk more with you.  Glad you enjoy your flute.