[musictlk] - Your Thoughts

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:23:28 UTC 2015

I have never had any trouble with standing in front of the mic while singing solos, although I do prefer wireless mics for choral solos (if available) so I don't have to worry about changing my position mid-song to be picked up by the microphone. The only time I find a music stand helpful is if I'm reading from my music during the performance. I don't have the best balance, but I don't find it any harder to balance during a solo than in a normal choral performance. In fact, I think it's harder to balance on risers.

Chris Nusbaum