[musictlk] - Your Thoughts

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Jan 13 19:10:59 UTC 2015

Hi,
I wouldn't have a music stand unless I were actually using it. I wouldn't
have it as a prop. Music stands don't give much support either. I have used
one to put my braille binder on in order to read the lyrics I've copied out.
Usually when I've done a solo from choir, they hand me the mic and I sing
from where I am. I used to have to come out front but not so much now with
mics that can be passed around.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' Name
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the
world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the
world. John #16#33
(preceed the following links with w w w . And end them with . c o m without
the spaces To make them work)
To become closer to Jesus visit:
Ask in jesus name . blog spot
Join the "bag lady at: