[musictlk] - Your Thoughts

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:14:14 UTC 2015

I always put my Pac-Mate on the stand, (my Braille music was on it.)
I'd read it that way, since I couldn't get my music in actual Braille.
This was before that horrible incident that happened with the machine
when I went to college in 2009.
The only thing I needed assistance with was madrigals in the 11th grade.
Those were very difficult to do, because I had a hard time remembering
when to come in.
Good grief!