[musictlk] pitch pipe

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 15 17:54:05 UTC 2015

Hello Kency

I don't know of a pitch pipe with braille on it. The regular one has
raised letters, but you could probably mark it in braille for yourself.

There is some braille music on BARD, which you can download.
Otherwise, NLS has a braille music section where you can borrow hard
copies of what you need if it's available.

Blessings,

Linda