[musictlk] another question on playing piano by ear

Louise May Fami may.fami at yahoo.com.ph
Mon Jun 1 03:15:23 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Do you have any recommendation of a great piano ear training course to take to master playing piano by ear. On my research, I found an ear training course by Duane Shinn and perfect pitch ear training by David Lukas Burge.

Hope you can suggest something that would help a lot most especially hearing those fat and beautiful chords and noticing improvisation techniques.

Thanks.
Louise May Fami