[musictlk] playing piano by ear

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jun 1 06:01:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
When I play by ear, I don't play exactly like someone else would. I do try
to play similar chords to songs, though. Maybe you could have someone play
the piano parts to a song and you could learn it by listening to it. For
popular songs, once you learn chord progressions, you can pick songs out
fairly easily. And there's good ol' braille music which I just never worked
hard enough with.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)