[musictlk] music braille

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:32:01 UTC 2015

Hello Petras,
My name is Sandra Gayer and I'm a Braille Music Teacher. You need to
make sure your hands and ears are co-ordinated so that when you read a
line of notes, you hear them in your head. That way, it isn't a
surprise when you start playing them on the piano. Eventually, as your
sight reading speed improves, you'll be able to hear both hands
together in your mind before you try and memorise the parts side by
side. Is your piano teacher helping you learn Braille Music or are you
teaching yourself?

Very best wishes, Sandra.