[musictlk] ipod touch

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:19:49 UTC 2015

Hello,
I posted a similar question before, but maybe someone could
advise.  A friend of mine from Highbrook is selling her fourth
generation ipod touch running IOS 6.  She told me that there is a
crack in the screen, but the case she has on it covers it up.
There is also a second case on the device that helps her push the
buttons (she is visually impaired as well.) She wants $75.
Therefore, based on the information I have provided, is it worth
the money? It's a lot cheaper than a new device, but I want to
make sure it will be worth the money before I invest.
She removed everything from the device, so that will make it
easier for me to set up.  Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay