[musictlk] Question for You

Buddy Collier buddycollier1959 at icloud.com
Sun Jun 28 12:57:01 UTC 2015

Bill,

Well said. Thanks for sharing this with everyone on this list. We too easily forget that everyone has something they are dealing with. Ignorance is no small thing to have to work with, especially in a real time social situation. Sighted people depend so very heavily on nonverbal and visual cues that they can freeze up and not know how to act when those cues aren't going to apply in a sudden encounter. Patience, kindness and a friendly attitude on everyone's part will go along way to make many situations better.  The one who chooses these becomes the leader in that moment.

Sent from my iPhone