[musictlk] New to the List and looking for a volunteertranscriptionist

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:06:47 UTC 2015

I have been debating for a long time whether or not to learn braille music.
Pretty much my only instrument is string -types. That is, bass, banjo and
acoustic/electric guitars. It is my understanding--correct or not--that the
vast majority of braille music is for things like piano. I don't have one of
those and don't ever foresee myself having one.
So the debate has gone on. I guess learning a new ksill is always a good
thing, but of how much use that skill would be to me remains up in the air.