[musictlk] ipod touch

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 01:51:51 UTC 2015

Hello,
I know this is not exactly music related, but I was hoping
someone could give me some advice.  I am considering buying an
ipod touch.  I have a nano currently, but it is the really tiny
one, so the screen is also very small and not easy to navigate
without hitting something I don't want.  Therefore, before I go
out and make this purchase, for those of you who own an ipod
touch, is it easy to use without vision? Also, how do the tactile
screen covers from ATT Guys work and are they worth the
investment? Finally, how helpful are the staff at the Apple store
in terms of assisting with accessibility features and setting
everything up for me, including putting the tactile cover on? I
have only been to the actual store once and that was just to buy
my nano.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay