[musictlk] ipod touch

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sat May 23 02:51:05 UTC 2015

Hi. I used an iPod touch fourth gen model followed by an iPhone 4s and
iPhone 5s without assistance from Apple and without a tactile screen
protector. The tactile screen protector may be handy but you'd do fine
without it...

A triple click of the home button usually turns on voiceover but if
that is not enabled on your device, you can have someone turn on
voiceover manually under settings-accessibility, or, simply enable it
in iTunes.

iOS with voiceover is awesome and the learning curve isn't bad once
you get used to a touch interface.

I provide iOS training so feel free to shoot me an e mail off list if
that is something you'd be interested in once you get your iPod
touch...

Cameron.