[musictlk] electronic music workshop

Kenneth Downey kenwdowney at me.com
Fri Oct 2 22:34:11 UTC 2015

I've come a long way in the last few years in terms of knowledge of electronic music. Three years ago, I asked all over if people knew anything about creative sound synthesis and people said no, but there were plenty of soft synths out there you could play. Nowadays, with the accessibility of Reaper, we can not only play those soft synths and modify them too, but use many of them to create our very own patches.
Furthermore, as the iDevices continue to get faster and faster, more music apps are made for them all the time, and as more and more devs become aware of the fact that the blind can use iPhones, more and more apps become accessible.
I have been thinking, then, about setting up a free electronic music workshop which would cover these apps and programs. I don't know the best conference call app we could use to make it happen, but we can work all that out. If you'd like to speak or just listen in on the workshop, I'd like your thoughts and input.
Ken Downey

Sent from my iPhone