[musictlk] Recovering Albums and Songs from iTunes

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 03:06:17 UTC 2015

Hi all! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, is there a way I can recover albums and songs that I synch in of my CDS from iTunes in order to put them on my iPhone 6? I'm just wondering since I had those albums and songs before since last year. But since I subscribe to apple music for the three months free trial, all of the sudden they wre dimn and wen I sign out from the  Apple music,and ten sign in back, all my albms that i synch in were all gone! The only songs that i have are are thsongs that i bought from the  iTunes store. And also the songs that i downloaded form youtube, which I put in a play list on my iPhone are all gone as well! So I don't know how I can recover them again guys?  Or do i have to synch in the albums again? I'm just owndering.  I will really appreciate it a lot if you could help me with this guys! I look forward in hearing from you oon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone