[musictlk] choir

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Fri Oct 30 11:37:48 UTC 2015

Good Morning,

I concur with Chris on this.  If possible, have the director or his/her assistant (if there is one) do a check of your range.  The tip about asking what is the expected note range for each part is a good one.  In my church choir, altos frequently sing notes that may be considered appropriate for a 2nd soprano part.  Good luck.

Pauline Smith, TVI
Braille Instructor.