[musictlk] Learning to Be More Visualy Pleasing re Performance

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:43:15 UTC 2016

Hi again Donny

I would not at all disagree with your opinion on wearing sunglasses.
My issue however is  I think a bit different than yours. And I am quite
comfortable with not wearing sunglasses. I  almost never do and don't feel
the need to in general interaction. But people are always telling me that I
don't look blind   because I think that since I  had some useful vision when
I was younger I maintain very good eye contact in conversation and also My
retinas are damaged but my eyes still look   cleaer and focused. So i would
hopefully look more natural not looking off like I don't want to be there. I
said I have good eye contact and that is true one on one but you can not
lock eyes with anyone with a croud in front of you. Don't know if that makes
any cence and am not trying to  suggest you wear them. Just my opinion.

OH BTW I was  training at a YMCA, and  when I took peoples cards  to swipe
them it was  aucward to try to find the card when people were handing them
to me and finding the madnetic strip to swipe it I would tel them I am blind
in hopes that they would meet my  hand with the card and be paciant  as I
scanned the card or  hand it to me so I would know  where the bar code was.
When I told them I was blind  some of them would really act confused. Any
how I put on a pair of shades and for some  reason people instantly found it
very easy to identify that I was blind. For better or worse that was just
the way it was. The staff thought it was a very clever solution. I was just
glad it made  things go smoother. So again for what it is  worth.
Good luck. I am sure you will do  great.

Robert