[musictlk] Learning to Be More Visualy Pleasing re Performance

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 05:58:11 UTC 2016

Wow.  What a subject.
I don't post here often, but I've been a member of this list for a while and
I do music as well.  I'm a folk singer though and have a group called "Fine
Company."
I'm also going through this issue.  My singing partner tells me I need to be
more visually appealing.  He said that he believes I'm enjoying the music
I'm doing but that it doesn't show.  Well, at least now I'm smiling and at
least look happy on stage.  Nonetheless, I guess I've never been one that
does a lot of movement, perhaps because I don't want to look awkward or
weird.
I'm very glad this is being talked about.
It's too bad there can't be a workshop dealing with this topic during
seminar.  I don't know, perhaps some kind of lessons or classes or whatever.
I'd attend in a heartbeat.

Jim