[musictlk] tuner

Foggddm at aol.com Foggddm at aol.com
Tue May 24 03:48:49 UTC 2016

richard, thqanks for the information. I don't have any way to run an app.
What I need is something that will work in a noisy environment (with a
drummer  doing sound check and other instruments noodling) for live gigs. I can
and do  tune by ear at home or where it is quiet but oftgen in transportation
guitars  can go slightly out of tune. My other guitarist and bassist have
tuners which  they can use since they are sighted. And i do have tuners built
into some of my  gear (my digitech rp1000 for example) however it has a
visual display. Something  which would emit an audibble buzz or beep while my
guitar is plugged into it  would be ideal. (this would also overcome
backround noises from club patrons,  drummer banging and other noodling) Often we
don't get much time between set up  and launch so I have to do the best I can
but last show I had to really wrestle  with new strings and I only won about
half of the time. So a device that would  work in a noisy club environment
is what would be ideal.
Thanks!
Dale