[musictlk] Nonvisual Alternatives for Mirror Checks?

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 22:20:37 UTC 2016

Hi Dani,
Welcome to the list.  I am not a professional vocalist, but I
took choir for a number of years, so here are some suggestions.
First, you might want to consider taking in person voice lessons
in addition to the online class.  This way the teacher can give
you feedback on your posture and help you correct it if needed.
The other thing you might try is if the instructor allows it,
take a video of yourself singing and ask him or her for feedback
on your posture.  Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay