[musictlk] Jordy stringer

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:16:36 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation family.
I wanted to send this message to warn against opening emails particularly that discuss money in PayPal.
It has been brought to my attention that several members of the lists associated with my Nfbnet Subscriptions have recently received emails indicating that I have sent some bogus payment through PayPal.
Somehow I got spammed, and I'm investigating the cause of the issue now. Do not open these emails, you should simply ignore them.
Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused if you have any specific questions please don't has to take to reach out to me.
Best regards,
Jordy D. Stringer.

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!